That Girl Guided Journal
That Girl Guided Journal : 5 Guided Journal Options to Try if You're Having Trouble Finding One
Updated: Feb 20
That Girl Guided Journal Lifestyle Blog Post That Reviews the Top 5 Guided Journals on the Internet (not a sponsored post. Simply, my humble, well researched, opinion. )
Top 5 Guided Journal Options to try if a Blank Journal Intimidates You
Journaling is a great way to reflect on your thoughts and experiences and to document your journey. However, if you're new to journaling, it can be difficult to find the right journal for you. Whether you're looking for a diary to write in every day, or just a place to jot down ideas, there are a variety of options available. In this post, I'll be sharing with you 5 guided journal options that are perfect for anyone looking for a journal that fits their needs. I'll also be providing brief reviews of each option so that you can easily find the perfect journal for you. So, whether you're a beginner or an experienced journaler, be sure to check out this post!
1. How often should you journal?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, as it really depends on what works best for you. However, if you're having trouble finding the time to journal, these 5 options may help you get started.
1. What to do with your new guided journals ?
1. Start with That Girl Guided journal, or any guided journal, and write down your thoughts and ideas as they come to you.
2. Draw pictures or doodle in your journal.
3. Write about your favorite quotes or life moments.
4. Write about your dreams or goals.
5. Write down your favorite thoughts or quotes.
6. Write down your ideas for the day or week.
7. Write about your feelings and how they're impacting your life.
8. Write about your favorite books, movies, or TV shows.
9. Write about your favorite foods or recipes.
10. Write about anything that comes to mind.
2. What type of guided journal should you start with?
There are so many different types of guided journals out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some options to get you started:
• A daily Guided journal: This is a great option if you want to keep track of your thoughts, feelings, and progress each day.
• A sketchbook guided journal: This is a great option if you want to start drawing and painting again.
• A photo guided journal: This is a great option if you want to document your life or journey in photos.
• A travel guided journal: This is a great option if you want to document your travels.
• A gratitude guided journal: This is a great option if you want to focus on being grateful for the good things in your life.
There are so many different types of guided journals out there, so find the one that's perfect for you and start writing!
3. What size should the Guided journal be?
There are a variety of guided journal sizes to choose from, including A5, A4, and US Letter size. It's important to find the perfect size for you so that you have plenty of space to write in and you can easily flip through the pages.
If you're in the market for a guided journal, make sure to try out that Girl Guided Journal.
4. What type of paper should you use?
When it comes to the perfect guided journal, there are a lot of options to choose from. However, the type of paper you use is very important. Here are some of the most popular types of paper and their benefits:
A5: A5 paper is great for jotting down small notes and is the perfect size for carrying around with you. It's also a lightweight paper so you can take it with you anywhere.
A4: A4 paper is great for larger notes and is the most common size for publishing.
Guided Journals: Guided Journals are the perfect option if you want to keep your journalPrivate and unpublished. They're great for recording your thoughts and can be very personal.
Guided Notebooks: Guided Notebooks are great for recording your thoughts and ideas. They're also great for creating lists and brainstorming.
5. What type of pen should you use?
Different types of pens can be used for different purposes. Pens come in a variety of materials, including plastic, metal, and even glass.
The type of pen you choose will depend on the type of writing you are doing. If you are drawing, you will want a pen with a soft lead. If you are taking notes, you will want a pen with a hard lead.
Pens also come in different colors, which can help you keep track of what you are writing. Some pens also have ink that flows in multiple directions, which can make it easier to write in a straight line.
6. What should you include in your Guided Journal?
If you're having trouble finding the perfect blank Guided journal, these 5 options may be right for you! I'll get to them in just a short second. Let's talk reasons.
Whether you're looking for a creative way to express yourself or just want a way to track your thoughts and progress, guided journaling can definitely be a great way to boost your productivity.
Whether you're using a spiral bound guided journal, a hardcover guided journal, or even a digital guided journal, make sure to include the following:
-Title of the Journal
-A space to write in your thoughts
-A space to draw or sketch
-A space to write out your to-dos
-A space to write out your goals
-A space to write out your dreams
These are just a few examples of what you can include. There are so many great options out there, so be sure to explore and find the one that's perfect for you!
7. How should you store your journal?
Journaling can be a powerful way to process your thoughts and feelings, and it's a great way to connect with yourself. However, if you're having trouble finding the perfect guided journal, there are a few options you can try.
The most important thing is to find a journal that you'll be happy to write in. If you're not into journaling, then a journal that's too fancy or with too many pages will be frustrating to use.
Here are a few other factors to consider when choosing a journal:
Type of Paper: There are many types of paper available, including softcover, hardcover, and spiral notebooks.
Size: A journal can be small or large, depending on your needs.
Cover: A journal may or may not have a cover.
Formats: You can find journals in digital, print, and hybrid formats.
If you're not sure which journal to try, be sure to visit your local bookstore or online retailer and take a look at the options. You may be surprised at how many options are available to you.
8. What should you do if you don't like the journal you started with?
If you're having trouble finding the perfect guided journal, don't give up yet. Here are 10 options to try:
1. Get a spiral bound journal. Spiral bound journals are great because they're easier to flip through and the pages lay flat so you can write on both sides.
2. Get a blank journal with a cover. This will give you a more permanent record of your thoughts.
3. Get a journal with a hard cover. This will make it more durable and less likely to get damaged.
4. Get a journal with a choice of colors. This will make it easier to personalize your journal and make it more unique.
5. Get a journal with a choice of fonts. This will give your journal a more professional look.
6. Get a journal with a choice of patterns. This will give your journal a more unique look.
7. Get a journal with a choice of images. This will give your journal a more visual look.
8. Get a journal with a choice of quotes. This will give your journal a more inspirational look.
9. Get a journal with a choice of prompts. This will give you ideas for things to write about.
10. Get a journal with a multitude of pages. This will give you a variety of pages to write on.
9. How to keep your journal inspiring
A great way to keep your journal inspiring is to find creative ways to fill it. Whether you write about your day-to-day experiences, reflect on your goals, or just write down your thoughts, having a creative outlet will help keep you motivated.
In addition, finding a journal that's comfortable to write in is important. You don't want to be sitting for hours on end with a stiff journal in your hands. A journal that's soft and has a decent amount of elasticity will work best.
Another way to keep your journal interesting is to add different elements to it. Whether it's drawing, doodling, or adding post-it notes, having some fun will help you stay engaged and motivated.
10. The 5 Best Guided Journals List
Here we go! There are so many Guided Journal options on the market today and it can be hard to decide which one to buy. This is especially true if you're not sure what you want to write about.
This is why I've compiled a list of 5 different journal options that you can try if you're having trouble finding the perfect guided journal.
Each of these journals has its own unique features that can make writing easier and more fun.
1. Becoming: A Guided Journal for Discovering Your Voice by Michelle Obama
Have you read Becoming, Michelle Obama's memoir? She's done it again, with a companion Guided Journal in the vein of her memoir. It's filed with prompts such as: List three people who contribute to your circle of strength. Describe a specific experience when someone dislodged a dream of yours. Describe how you attempted to overcome that obstacle.
These are just a few of the motivational quotes from the former first lady that are included in this inspirational journal. You'll get advice and mentoring on self-love and confidence as you go through the journal.
It's a fantastic complement to your self-care routine and is favored by therapists and other mental health specialists. It encourages you to slow down when you're feeling very worried by asking you questions like "What happened?" What are you contemplating? How are you feeling emotionally? Between 1 and 10, how intense are they? What new ways of thinking can you bring to the situation? Push your ideas to the limit. A letter from a qualified therapist to assist you is located at the bottom of each page.
This handmade diary is special for two reasons: It has parts on breath work to help you get more involved in your manifestation and mental health routines, as well as a QR code that links to a different tune every day. There are daily mantras that go along with the breath work prompts, as well as questions like "What's on my heart today?" and "Is there any support I could ask for."
4. That Girl Manifest Daily Guided Journal (That Girl Guided Journal)
A bullet journal with guided writing prompts for daily journaling.
This Guided Journal is perfect for people who want to be able to organize their thoughts and ideas in one place. The That Girl Guided Journal pages are beautifully illustrated, and you can add notes, sketches, and photos to the pages. It also includes a built in fitness tracker, meal planner, goal tracker, inspirational quotes, Reading List Tracker, and calendar among its other bullet journal pages. This journal is written as a series. So, each one spans 2 months and contains over 140 illustrated pages.
5. BestSelf Co. Core Values Journal
Here is a 13-week notebook for finding your basic principles. The questions in the prompts, which are based on psychology , urge you to choose a goal every day and to explain why you chose it in particular. Then, at days end and partof your nightly routine, you consider the day's highs and lows and consider your prospects for improvement.
I hope you enjoyed our article about 5 Guided Journal Options to Try if You're Having Trouble Finding the Perfect guided journal. I know that finding the perfect guided journal can be a daunting task, but the That Girl Guided Journal Lifestyle Blog is here to help! I highlighted 5 AMAZING, different journal options that I think would be perfect for you. Please let me know which journal option worked for you, and be sure to share your pictures and thoughts on social media! Thank you for reading, and I look forward to helping you find the perfect journal!
That Girl Guided Journal is a beautiful, affordable, weekly journal and lifestyle journal. It provides a wealth of journal prompts that help you organize your thoughts, your day, and your life. That Girl Guided Journal is a journaling guide, journaling Prompt, that helps women and girls focus on what matters most. That Girl Guided Journal is a beautiful, interactive journal with journaling prompts that helps women and girls focus on their dreams via journaling. The That Girl Guided Journal is an illustrated lifestyle journal, and is a great way to keep yourself organized. This journal will help you to reflect on life and to get your thoughts down, on paper. It also has a weekly planner, grocery page, fitness tracker, daily quote, journaling prompts, and reading list.
Follow me for more daily journal content, journal prompts, and thought provoking questions & Grab this That Girl Guided Journal today by clicking here
Want a fresh take on the daily journal ?